The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all Americans have minimum health coverage beginning January 1st, 2014 or pay a fine. ACA plans offered through the Federal Health Exchange (Health Insurance Marketplace) will open October 1st, 2014. To help pay for coverage purchased through the Federal Health Exchange, a premium tax credit is available to those with lower incomes. To qualify for a tax credit, you must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Have a family income between 100 to 400 percent of the federal poverty level
- Not have access to a qualified employer-sponsored health plan that provides minimum value (actuarial value of at least 60 percent) and that is affordable (does not cost you more than 9.5 percent of your income)
- Not eligible for public coverage – including Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, Medicare, or military coverage
- Use your subsidy to purchase insurance through an online federally-certified public health exchange
At Team Nash, our number one priority is you, the customer. Our team is committed to providing the best customer service possible. Fill out the form below and someone from our staff will contact you.
2005 East 2700 South, Suite 140
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
Google Map Us
Park City Office
136 Heber Ave Suite 204
Park City, UT 84060
Google Map Us